Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development (MHRSD) has launched a “Professional Verification” program to verify that all skilled workers in Saudi Arabia have the required skills to perform the occupation they were recruited for. The initiative will be enforced with full effect from July 1.
What is profession test in Saudi?
Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development (HRSD) has launched the “Professional Verification” program to ensure that all skilled workers in the kingdom have the necessary skills to perform the occupation for which they were hired. The initiative will go into full effect on July 1.
What is professional verification program?
The “Professional Verification” program is expected to develop the skills of the workforce in Saudi Arabia according to international standards to meet the needs of the Saudi labor market, and it will target more than 1000 specialized professions belonging to 23 specialty fields as per the Saudi Standard Classification …
How do I know my profession test in Saudi Arabia?
A worker in Saudi Arabia can check the exam eligibility under Professional Verification Program through the SVP Qiwa website. In order to do that; Open the website: https://svp.qiwa.sa/en/test_taker/search. Enter your Iqama Number.
What is skill verification?
The Skills Verification Program is a scheme announced by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social development that aims to evaluate the skills of foreign workers in the private sector of Saudi Arabia. It was implemented on 1st July 2021, and now its third phase has begun since 1st October 2021.
How can I check my Iqama profession?
In order to check Iqama profession through SNB or Al Ahli bank online;
- Download the Application through PlayStore or iTunes.
- Log in to your internet banking account.
- Go to the menu and select the “Settings” option.
- Click on “ID Expiry Update“.
- You can check your Iqama Mehna written against “Occupation“.
Which profession Iqama will not be renewed 2021?
– Human Resource managers, personnel section heads, heads of labor and worker affairs, heads of personnel affairs, specialists, clerks in personnel affairs, clerks in receptions, hotels, hospitals, government relations and grievance departments.
What is QIWA Saudi?
Qiwa is an application created by the Saudi government to make it easier for investors and business owners to do business in the Kingdom, and to raise the quality of services provided by governmental and private agencies.
What is Hrsd in Saudi Arabia?
Saudi Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development (HRSD) | Arab News.
How can I change my Iqama profession in Saudi Arabia?
Requirements to change the Iqama profession
- The expat needs to be inside Saudi Arabia.
- Attested degree matching with the Iqama profession.
- Payment of SR 1,000 fee to change Iqama profession.
- Passing the Saudi Professional Verification Exam.
- Registration with the relevant professional body;
How do I accept a profession change request?
Choose the Profession Change service (خدمة تغيير مهنة) option from the top drop down menu. Enter your “Application Number”. If your application is approved, you will get a message “تمت موافقة الباحث” which means your application has been approved.